670 Archwood Ave, Brea, CA 928213 beds, 3 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- A/C, Pool, Furnished, Jacuzzi/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Parcel #: 29607206
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 25361242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Archwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92821 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Brea, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92821 home values.
- 674 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$383K32.51,302
- 664 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$417K431,469
- 678 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$370K331,302
- 684 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$387K32.51,302
- 650 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$407K431,469
- 688 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$402K431,469
- 642 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$387K32.51,302
- 692 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$355K211,032
- 634 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$384K32.51,302
- 1759 Oldwood Ct Brea, CA$356K211,032
- 626 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$387K32.51,302
- 1758 Oldwood Ct Brea, CA$335K2--1,033
- 618 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$361K32.51,323
- 1767 Oldwood Ct Brea, CA$413K431,469
- 1766 Oldwood Ct Brea, CA$409K431,469
- 610 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$388K431,469
- 1775 Oldwood Ct Brea, CA$370K331,361
- 1774 Oldwood Ct Brea, CA$390K32.51,302
- 649 Charwood Ct Brea, CA$503K431,469
- 602 Archwood Ave Brea, CA$351K211,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!