670 E 220th St, Bronx, NY 104673,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,799 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 046540036
- Zillow Home ID: 29826446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 E 220th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Williamsbridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2350% higher than in New York, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 674 E 220th St Bronx, NY$320K----3,318
- 668 E 220th St Bronx, NY$465K----3,972
- 664 E 220th St Bronx, NY$486K----2,800
- 680 E 220th St Bronx, NY$349K----3,024
- 662 E 220th St Bronx, NY$463K----2,800
- 675 E 219th St Bronx, NY$339K----1,180
- 682 E 220th St Bronx, NY$445K----2,930
- 679 E 219th St Bronx, NY$552K----3,932
- 660 E 220th St Bronx, NY$461K----2,800
- 660 E 220th St # 1 Bronx, NY--------
- 681 E 219th St Bronx, NY$198K----680
- 684 E 220th St Bronx, NY$332K----3,500
- 624 E 220th St APT 2B Bronx, NY$448K------
- 656 E 220th St Bronx, NY$457K----3,076
- 667 E 220th St Bronx, NY$324K----1,975
- 673 E 220th St Bronx, NY$576K----5,130
- 683 E 219th St Bronx, NY$561K----3,259
- 665 E 220th St Bronx, NY$461K----2,796
- 686 E 220th St Bronx, NY$302K622,700
- 685 E 219th St Bronx, NY$539K----3,259
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.