- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
670 Evans St, Oshkosh, WI 549014 beds, 2 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 91104550000
- Zillow Home ID: 68944137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Evans Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% greater than in Oshkosh, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oshkosh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54901 home values.
- 674 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$93K421,727
- 671 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$72K311,480
- 664 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$88K311,125
- 675 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$84K411,793
- 665 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$165K21.51,826
- 681 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$73K21857
- 658 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$60K211,099
- 682 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$88K311,504
- 659 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$144K31.51,868
- 654 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$71K211,565
- 686 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$105K311,204
- 651 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$135K421,920
- 914 Cleveland Ave Oshkosh, WI$89K51.51,794
- 918 Cleveland Ave Oshkosh, WI$55K211,056
- 911 E Irving Ave Oshkosh, WI$57K411,502
- 647 Evans St Oshkosh, WI$89K311,224
- 917 E Irving Ave Oshkosh, WI$84K321,516
- 902 E Irving Ave Oshkosh, WI$90K41.51,560
- 906 E Irving Ave Oshkosh, WI$77K422,334
- 914 E Irving Ave Oshkosh, WI$115K311,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292