- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
670 Gilman St, Palo Alto, CA 9430129,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $8,000,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 5.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 46
- Floor size: 29,805 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Parcel #: 12016033
- Zillow Home ID: 82959328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Gilman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Palo Alto, and 90.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
- 707 Bryant St APT 208 Palo Alto, CA$1.04M221,187
- 707 Bryant St APT 308 Palo Alto, CA$1.04M221,187
- 365 Forest Ave APT 4B Palo Alto, CA$1.64M221,695
- 365 Forest Ave APT 3B Palo Alto, CA$1.76M321,695
- 365 Forest Ave APT 2B Palo Alto, CA$1.64M221,695
- 365 Forest Ave APT 5A Palo Alto, CA$1.55M221,778
- 365 Forest Ave APT 4A Palo Alto, CA$1.59M321,778
- 365 Forest Ave APT 3A Palo Alto, CA$1.58M321,778
- 365 Forest Ave APT 2A Palo Alto, CA$1.55M221,778
- 707 Bryant St APT 309 Palo Alto, CA$963K221,160
- 707 Bryant St APT 209 Palo Alto, CA$963K221,160
- 642 Gilman St Palo Alto, CA--------
- 707 Bryant St APT 306 Palo Alto, CA$886K221,207
- 360 Forest Ave APT 302 Palo Alto, CA$1.56M11830
- 707 Bryant St APT 207 Palo Alto, CA$1.23M221,428
- 707 Bryant St APT 206 Palo Alto, CA$1.01M221,207
- 707 Bryant St APT 307 Palo Alto, CA$1.24M221,428
- 365 Forest Ave APT 2D Palo Alto, CA$1.92M32.51,980
- 332 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.07M118,144
- 332 Forest Ave APT 1 Palo Alto, CA$823KStudio1405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.