670 Market St, Santa Cruz, CA 950603 beds, 2 baths, 1,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
* Immaculate * Remodeled Home w/ permits * New Gourmet Kitchen, Baths, Doors, Paint Int. & Ext. Roof, Garage Door, Upgraded Electrical Meter, most Plumbing, Furnace, Water-Heater, and Windows. All new. Wow! SS gourmet appliances are a chef's delight. Large lot over 8K sq ft. Access from Goss. Quiet, serene surroundings.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $529,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,477 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 00901219000
- Zillow Home ID: 16109376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 662 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$903K432,400
- 120 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$553K321,080
- 120 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$914K42.52,920
- 116 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$826K32.52,524
- 111 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$722K321,727
- 636 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$809K321,966
- 135 Vista Branciforte Santa Cruz, CA$972K113,066
- 140 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 124 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$580K331,376
- 108 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$828K42.52,920
- 117 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$651K321,414
- 128 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 124 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 141 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 116 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$805K432,920
- 112 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$903K42.52,920
- 606 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$788K222,023
- 100 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$728K321,641
- 117 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$637K32.51,510
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292