670 Market St, Santa Cruz, CA 950603 beds, 2 baths, 1,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $529,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- MLS #: 81428153
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,477 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 00901219000
- Zillow Home ID: 16109376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 662 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$1.12M432,400
- 120 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$623K321,080
- 120 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$1.02M42.52,920
- 116 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$879K32.52,524
- 111 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$706K321,727
- 636 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$849K321,966
- 135 Vista Branciforte Santa Cruz, CA$1.07M113,066
- 140 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 124 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$575K331,376
- 108 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$918K42.52,920
- 117 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$650K321,414
- 128 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 124 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 141 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA--42.52,702
- 116 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$898K432,920
- 112 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$959K42.52,920
- 606 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$807K222,023
- 100 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$720K321,641
- 117 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA$716K32.51,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!