- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
670 NE 56th St, Miami, FL 331372 beds, 2 baths, 1,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Mar 1989 for $99,000
- Parking: 132 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,541 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0132180370800
- Zillow Home ID: 43829245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Ne 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 660 NE 56th St Miami, FL$626K321,623
- 686 NE 56th St Miami, FL$681K321,673
- 661 NE 55th Ter Miami, FL$733K431,919
- 654 NE 56th St Miami, FL$516K321,489
- 655 NE 55th Ter Miami, FL$760K643,342
- 677 NE 56th St Miami, FL$950K432,591
- 681 NE 55th Ter Miami, FL$648K221,779
- 649 NE 56th St Miami, FL$642K322,502
- 690 NE 56th St Miami, FL$716K322,071
- 635 NE 56th St Miami, FL$679K321,817
- 5560 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$600K322,083
- 5600 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$1.42M43.53,706
- 634 NE 56th St Miami, FL$945K322,061
- 645 NE 55th Ter Miami, FL$848K321,931
- 633 NE 56th St Miami, FL$767K43.52,370
- 680 NE 57th St Miami, FL$507K221,753
- 5550 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$729K322,577
- 644 NE 57th St Miami, FL$1.14M332,425
- 690 NE 57th St Miami, FL$651K543,910
- 690 NE 57th St Miami, FL$658K43.53,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.