670 Pine St, Batavia, IL 605105 beds, 4 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 1223381010
- Zillow Home ID: 4678624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% lower than in Chicago Metro, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60510 home values.
- 601 Young Ave Batavia, IL$276K------
- 571 Young Ave Batavia, IL$416K------
- 680 Pine St Batavia, IL$325K------
- 626 Pine St Batavia, IL$527K454,227
- 611 Young Ave Batavia, IL$334K------
- 677 Pine St Batavia, IL$238K321,743
- 667 Pine St Batavia, IL$274K------
- 561 Young Ave Batavia, IL$308K------
- 687 Pine St Batavia, IL$353K------
- 700 Pine St Batavia, IL$173K------
- 621 Pine St Batavia, IL$194K------
- 621 Young Ave Batavia, IL$386K------
- 551 Young Ave Batavia, IL$351K432,841
- 619 S Forest Ave Batavia, IL$287K------
- 901 Stanton St Batavia, IL$356K------
- 609 S Forest Ave Batavia, IL$323K------
- 615 Pine St Batavia, IL$284K------
- 616 Young Ave Batavia, IL$355K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!