- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
670 Providence St, Albany, NY 122083 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 231 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 01010006408400030650000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29645472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Providence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% less than in Albany, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 668 Providence St Albany, NY$147K211,040
- 672 Providence St Albany, NY$193K321,294
- 674 Providence St Albany, NY$212K522,118
- 411 Ontario St Albany, NY$83K41.51,430
- 401 Ontario St Albany, NY$179K421,976
- 407 Ontario St Albany, NY$96K21952
- 650 Mercer St Albany, NY$122K311,050
- 676 Providence St Albany, NY$236K522,118
- 403 Ontario St Albany, NY$124K32952
- 648 Mercer St Albany, NY$123K31950
- 652 Mercer St Albany, NY$140K31.51,050
- 646 Mercer St Albany, NY$127K21.5950
- 678 Providence St Albany, NY$154K321,100
- 654 Mercer St Albany, NY$131K31.51,050
- 399 Ontario St Albany, NY$152K522,400
- 680 Providence St Albany, NY$161K311,050
- 680 Providence St # 0 Albany, NY$204K------
- 656 Mercer St Albany, NY$86K311,050
- 395 Ontario St Albany, NY$167K622,070
- 658 Mercer St Albany, NY$114K31.51,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.