670 S El Cielo Rd, Palm Springs, CA 922643 beds, 2 baths, 1,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $220,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 360 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Newer Pool & Spa, remodeled kitchen, bathrooms, and new tile floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 680051005
- Zillow Home ID: 18131661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 S El Cielo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92264 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% greater than in Palm Springs, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92264 home values.
- 3300 E Sunny Dunes Rd Palm Springs, CA$418K22.251,714
- 677 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$418K321,134
- 657 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$423K321,390
- 695 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$414K31.751,615
- 646 S El Cielo Rd Palm Springs, CA$401K21.751,286
- 641 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$453K321,134
- 689 S El Cielo Rd Palm Springs, CA$427K31.751,860
- 677 S El Cielo Rd Palm Springs, CA$450K42.51,140
- 3305 E Sunny Dunes Rd Palm Springs, CA$251K31.51,144
- 695 S El Cielo Rd Palm Springs, CA$420K31.751,576
- 3401 E Sunny Dunes Rd Palm Springs, CA$337K321,306
- 620 S El Cielo Rd Palm Springs, CA$414K21.751,191
- 678 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$376K321,671
- 655 S El Cielo Rd Palm Springs, CA$443K31.751,140
- 627 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$358K321,384
- 660 S Desert View Dr Palm Springs, CA$609K653,465
- 3400 E Sunny Dunes Rd Palm Springs, CA$461K421,800
- 705 S Palm Ave Palm Springs, CA$253K31.751,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.