670 Saw Mill Rd, West Haven, CT 065164 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Dirt Floor,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Open,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Estimate,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,637 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0024 B:0005 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58028862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Saw Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Haven, and 97.4% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292