670 Terex Rd, Hudson, OH 442363 beds, 2 baths, 2,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $240,000
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 616 sqft
- Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,261 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 3000562
- Zillow Home ID: 35356729
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 670 Terex Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Hudson, and 17.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44236 home values.
- 640 Terex Rd Hudson, OH$187K31.51,645
- 620 Terex Rd Hudson, OH$338K32.52,357
- 726 Terex Rd Hudson, OH$182K331,558
- Barlow Rd Hudson, OH--------
- 724 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$168K321,352
- 746 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$224K31.52,352
- 712 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$203K31.51,576
- 760 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$182K311,400
- 590 Terex Rd Hudson, OH$250K44.53,100
- 670 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$168K321,768
- 780 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$126K21840
- 726 Terex Rd Hudson, OH$117K331,550
- Barlow Rd Hudson, OH--311,110
- 776 Terex Rd Hudson, OH$268K32.52,522
- 800 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$179K32.52,006
- 745 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$227K32.51,898
- 729 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$332K42.52,456
- 715 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$171K422,450
- 763 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$409K43.53,638
- 777 Barlow Rd Hudson, OH$289K42.52,593
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!