- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 44 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,847 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 13127217
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 422 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Fee \ 540, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Fee Includes \ Other, Association Fee Includes \ Partial Use of Facilities, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Club House, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Golf, Community Features \ Greenbelt, Community Features \ Jogging Path/Bike Path, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Denton, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Energy Saving Features \ Turbines, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Storage Building, Fencing \ Wood, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Central Vac, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Other, Other Equipment \ Range/Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Front, Parking Features \ Opener, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Soil Type \ Unknown, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,895 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: R215602
- Zillow Home ID: 54019220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 76210 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Denton as a whole. Among 76210 homes, this home is 26.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% higher than in Denton, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76210 home values.
|6633 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$225K||5||3||3,005|
|6705 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$180K||4||2||2,125|
|6709 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$215K||4||3||2,820|
|6629 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$246K||4||3.5||3,203|
|6700 Alderbrook Dr Denton, TX||$172K||3||2||1,781|
|6704 Alderbrook Dr Denton, TX||$203K||4||3||2,649|
|3321 Eldorado Dr Denton, TX||$226K||3||2||2,031|
|6632 Alderbrook Dr Denton, TX||$188K||4||2.5||2,335|
|6713 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$172K||3||2||1,761|
|6708 Alderbrook Dr Denton, TX||$182K||3||2||2,236|
|6625 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$196K||4||2.5||2,535|
|6632 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$177K||3||2||1,991|
|6700 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$192K||4||2||2,226|
|6628 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$199K||3||3||2,471|
|6704 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$181K||4||2||2,125|
|6628 Alderbrook Dr Denton, TX||$257K||5||3.5||3,465|
|6624 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$192K||3||2||2,236|
|6712 Alderbrook Dr Denton, TX||$180K||4||2||2|
|6621 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$215K||4||2.5||2,771|
|6717 Hayling Way Denton, TX||$219K||3||2.5||2,895|
Nearby Schools in Denton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!