6701 N Navin Ave, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 180 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $195,900
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 432 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1627540000
- Zillow Home ID: 45091261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6701 N Navin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% higher than in Tampa, and 343.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
- 6705 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$204K321,403
- N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$184K221,700
- 6603 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$133K321,156
- 6700 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$132K43976
- 6704 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$126K21918
- 6702 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$149K311,346
- 6614 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$117K211,126
- 6704 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$150K21961
- 6704 N Central Ave # 0 Tampa, FL$80K21918
- 6707 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$100K321,176
- 6601 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$125K322,208
- 6602 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL--211,216
- 6706 N Central Ave APT A Tampa, FL$426K33.53,437
- 6612 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$311K322,288
- 6600 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$149K321,667
- 6706 N Navin Ave Tampa, FL$146K211,046
- 405 E Pocahontas Ave Tampa, FL$133K321,528
- 316 E Knollwood St Tampa, FL--------
- 311 E Minnehaha St Tampa, FL$162K321,176
- 6708 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$155K221,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!