6701 River Rd, Madison, OH 440573 beds, 2 baths, 2,133 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Finished basement, 510 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Security System
- New Price $159, 900
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,133 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01A0410000250
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34453042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6701 River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44057 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 170% higher than in Madison, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44057 home values.
- 4722 S Madison Rd Madison, OH$129K311,712
- 6697 River Rd Madison, OH$263K432,372
- 4720 S Madison Rd Madison, OH$127K322,206
- 4720 S Madison Rd Madison, OH$125K322,206
- 4718 S Madison Rd Madison, OH$124K311,200
- 6683 River Rd Madison, OH$294K433,133
- 6679 River Rd Madison, OH$241K32.52,092
- 6720 River Rd Madison, OH$125K311,388
- 6675 River Rd Madison, OH$168K332,122
- 6599 River Rd Madison, OH$227K31.52,133
- 6782 River Rd Madison, OH$338K333,116
- 6581 River Rd Madison, OH$227K322,160
- Bailey Rd OH--------
- 6575 River Rd Madison, OH$299K32.52,597
- 6559 River Rd Madison, OH$207K32.52,240
- 4910 Klasen Rd Madison, OH$103K311,268
- 4918 Klasen Rd Madison, OH$133K311,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!