6701 Spring Rain Dr, Orlando, FL 328195 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 149 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $11
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: O5313789
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 566 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 262328318900150
- Zillow Home ID: 46204858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6701 Spring Rain Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125.4% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 387.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 6709 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$318K432,389
- 6700 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$325K52.52,650
- 6717 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$522K554,582
- 6725 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$288K42.52,234
- 6708 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$287K432,206
- 6655 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$380K533,129
- 6716 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$314K42.52,452
- 6731 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$276K422,024
- 6724 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$227K32.51,588
- 6649 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$285K322,234
- 6739 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$283K431,989
- 6701 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$267K321,880
- 6707 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$306K322,183
- 6732 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$312K432,556
- 6713 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$333K32.52,894
- 6643 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$282K322,417
- 6706 Edgeworth Dr Orlando, FL$368K432,479
- 6740 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$351K42.53,024
- 6723 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$283K322,082
- 6747 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$281K431,979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.