6703 Devongate Ln, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2 baths, 1,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wooded backyard with thick tree brush & 12x12 storage shed. Faux wood blinds.
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,637 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04541184
- Zillow Home ID: 54491801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6703 Devongate Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Nevin Community market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 179.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93% greater than in Charlotte, and 597% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Nevin Community home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nevin Community home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
3,608 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 6707 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$97K321,600
- 6661 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,506
- 6715 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,912
- 6657 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$149K32.52,041
- 4232 Devonbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$120K32.51,912
- 6723 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$95K321,254
- 4231 Devonbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$156K432,317
- 6653 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$117K331,912
- 4226 Devonbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$114K331,300
- 4227 Devonbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$124K32.51,783
- 4231 Gibbon Rd Charlotte, NC$104K31.51,382
- 6649 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$96K32.51,467
- 6714 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$102K32.51,376
- 6731 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$114K32.51,540
- 6650 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$96K32.51,580
- 4516 Garvin Dr Charlotte, NC$139K32.51,912
- 4218 Devonbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$158K432,418
- 6724 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$95K331,402
- 4217 Devonbridge Ln # 0 Charlotte, NC$148K321,912
- 6645 Devongate Ln Charlotte, NC$98K321,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.