- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6703 Park Ln, Dallas, TX 752253 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,181 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,779 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 536 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,181 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 00000407131000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26754786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6703 Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% lower than in Dallas, and 39.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6641 Park Ln Dallas, TX$717K44.51,894
- 6709 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.22M43.54,524
- 6635 Park Ln Dallas, TX$854K54.55,582
- 6715 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.18M454,181
- 6638 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$708K322,626
- 6706 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$1.15M33.54,013
- 6702 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.12M53.55,028
- 6708 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.07M44.54,492
- 6719 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.34M555,006
- 6629 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.43M454,538
- 6630 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$1.04M433,376
- 6714 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$736K433,208
- 6714 Park Ln Dallas, TX$511K331,942
- 6623 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.03M44.54,161
- 6725 Park Ln Dallas, TX$515K322,168
- 6720 Park Ln Dallas, TX$647K322,687
- 6622 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$950K333,699
- 6703 Woodland Dr Dallas, TX$1.14M43.54,975
- 6722 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$751K332,858
- 6709 Woodland Dr Dallas, TX$587K32.52,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.