6703 Queen Annes Dr, Raleigh, NC 276132 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $112,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Neighborhood features Pool, Tennis Courts, and Playground.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078715621584000
- Zillow Home ID: 6504113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6703 Queen Annes Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 6705 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$118K--31,236
- 6701 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$148K--31,366
- 6707 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$118K--31,273
- 6709 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$125K221,175
- 6713 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$118K--11,092
- 6732 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$309K--2.52,098
- 6715 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$113K--2.51,100
- 6717 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$124K32.51,288
- 3517 Lynn Rd Raleigh, NC$190K--21,370
- 6728 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$299K--2.51,974
- 6719 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$124K--2999
- 6736 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$307K432,400
- 3521 Lynn Rd Raleigh, NC$172K321,495
- 6700 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$130K--2.51,268
- 6724 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$306K--31,924
- 6702 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$135K231,402
- 6723 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$120K--11,174
- 6704 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,254
- 6725 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$108K22.51,236
- 6706 Queen Annes Dr Raleigh, NC$136K--2.51,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.