- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6703 W Virginia Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322093 beds, 1 bath, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $29,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 756 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 0407770000
- Zillow Home ID: 44451664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6703 W Virginia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carver Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in Jacksonville, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carver Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carver Manor home values.
- 6707 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$45K31936
- 6715 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$35K31864
- 6708 Rhode Island Dr W Jacksonville, FL$45K311,206
- 6702 Rhode Island Dr W Jacksonville, FL$53K311,407
- 6581 Ribault Rd Jacksonville, FL$122K352,228
- 6706 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$57K321,361
- 6723 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$55K311,262
- 6720 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$56K31.51,602
- 6516 Ribault Rd Jacksonville, FL$39K311,498
- 6731 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$76K311,188
- 6734 Rhode Island Dr W Jacksonville, FL$51K311,182
- 6734 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$64K421,656
- 4934 Rhode Island Dr S Jacksonville, FL$116K321,832
- 6833 W Virginia Ave Jacksonville, FL$111K31.52,168
- 6742 Rhode Island Dr W Jacksonville, FL$104K312,200
- 6744 W Virginia Ct Jacksonville, FL$46K211,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.