6705 Nixon St, Lakewood, CA 907135 beds, 7 baths, 3,921 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 300 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: RS14158851
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,921 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 7061010008
- Zillow Home ID: 21131310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6705 Nixon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90713, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in Lakewood, and 4.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90713 home values.
- 6715 Nixon St Lakewood, CA$543K32.51,537
- 6706 Loomis St Lakewood, CA$571K331,908
- 6712 Loomis St Lakewood, CA$515K331,517
- 6720 Loomis St Lakewood, CA$519K331,517
- 6725 Nixon St Lakewood, CA$478K321,270
- 4707 Nipomo Ave Lakewood, CA$643K321,815
- 6710 Nixon St Lakewood, CA$593K332,069
- 6716 Nixon St Lakewood, CA$467K321,270
- 6724 Nixon St Lakewood, CA$490K321,270
- 4723 Petaluma Ave Lakewood, CA$499K321,016
- 6707 Loomis St Lakewood, CA$611K322,436
- 4729 Petaluma Ave Lakewood, CA$491K321,016
- 4717 Petaluma Ave Lakewood, CA$662K532,690
- 6675 Arbor Rd Lakewood, CA$480K321,677
- 6636 Loomis St Lakewood, CA$689K422,592
- 4735 Petaluma Ave Lakewood, CA$454K421,158
- 4707 Petaluma Ave Lakewood, CA$506K321,416
- 6726 Nixon St Lakewood, CA$489K321,270
- 6719 Loomis St Lakewood, CA$491K321,270
- 4809 Ostrom Ave Lakewood, CA$499K32.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!