6706 Donal Ave, El Cerrito, CA 945304 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 744 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 5024400292
- Zillow Home ID: 18526077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6706 Donal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.3% less than in El Cerrito, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94530 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cerrito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94530 home values.
- 1342 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$476K211,008
- 1340 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$461K21924
- 6718 Donal Ave El Cerrito, CA$426K21792
- 1336 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$476K21924
- 1400 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$547K21.51,062
- 1345 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$451K21901
- 1403 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$487K211,005
- 1334 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$529K221,228
- 1341 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$445K22861
- 1404 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$467K21954
- 1337 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$491K21.31,213
- 1407 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$496K321,229
- 1345 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$685K422,080
- 1347 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$428K21786
- 1330 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$488K211,060
- 1339 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$461K211,025
- 1408 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$462K21954
- 1335 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$486K32.51,166
- 1335 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$454K22951
- 1409 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$477K311,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.