6707 Marsden St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 15 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $142,900
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 6441733
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 412382900
- Zillow Home ID: 10421278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6707 Marsden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 3 beds, -- baths
1,240 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 3 beds, -- baths
- 6705 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$125K321,050
- 6709 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$126K321,120
- 6703 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$145K311,500
- 6711 Marsden Street # FL 2ND Philadelphia, PA$113K111,050
- 6711 Marsden St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$122K111,050
- 6711 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$76K----1,050
- 6701 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA------1,200
- 6713 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$103K----1,050
- 6704 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$192K314,990
- 6706 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K------
- 6702 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$84K----2,732
- 6708 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$94K311,636
- 6700 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$243K314,500
- 6715 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$86K----1,050
- 6710 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$110K311,524
- 6712 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$114K321,080
- 6714 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,080
- 6710 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,080
- 6716 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,080
- 6708 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.