- Lot: 6,734 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Ocotillo, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Palo Verde, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Palo Verde, Kitchen Features \ None, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Avenue, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85017
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,503 sqft
- Parcel #: 15221039
- Zillow Home ID: 7760604
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% higher than in Phoenix, and 132.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 3243 W Citrus Way1 beds, 2 baths
1,302 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1958
|6713 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$103K||--||2||1,503|
|3332 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$138K||--||2||1,506|
|3326 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$137K||3||2||1,502|
|6708 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$123K||--||--||1,302|
|6719 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$102K||3||2||1,503|
|6714 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$143K||3||2||1,830|
|3320 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$139K||5||2||1,674|
|6720 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$127K||--||2||1,816|
|6708 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$118K||4||2||1,503|
|3402 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,866|
|6714 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$104K||3||1||1,503|
|6725 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$105K||4||2||1,503|
|6726 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$106K||--||2||1,506|
|6720 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$105K||3||1.5||1,503|
|3331 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||--||1,566|
|3325 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||2||1,506|
|3337 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||2||1,506|
|3408 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$136K||--||2||1,506|
|6725 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$99K||4||2||1,503|
|6731 N 34th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$108K||3||2||1,503|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!