6708 Marsden St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: May 2012 for $94,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 412369200
- Zillow Home ID: 10421151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6708 Marsden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 3 beds, -- baths
1,240 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 3 beds, -- baths
- 6710 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,080
- 6706 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,080
- 6712 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$114K321,080
- 6704 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,080
- 6714 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,080
- 6702 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,080
- 6716 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,080
- 6700 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$70K----1,350
- 6718 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,080
- 6720 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,080
- 6709 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$85K----1,240
- 6711 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$121K----1,240
- 6707 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$91K----1,240
- 6713 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$123K3--1,240
- 6705 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,240
- 6722 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,080
- 6715 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$126K321,240
- 6705 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$125K321,050
- 6703 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$145K311,500
- 6707 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!