6708 Middleboro Dr, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $188,500
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 498 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 170713022596000
- Zillow Home ID: 60536228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6708 Middleboro Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 6710 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$208K342,301
- 6706 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$210K322,220
- 6704 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$209K--2.51,957
- 6712 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$208K--2.51,829
- 6702 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$216K--2.51,759
- Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$229K--2.52,664
- 6714 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$226K--31,746
- 6700 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$222K32.51,821
- 1400 Gaylord Dr Raleigh, NC$276K--2.52,506
- 1402 Gaylord Dr Raleigh, NC$207K--2.51,827
- 1401 Gaylord Dr Raleigh, NC$222K331,827
- 1400 Lynn Rd Raleigh, NC$152KStudio1816
- 6721 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$243K43.51,810
- 1403 Gaylord Dr Raleigh, NC$218K331,883
- 6723 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$214K442,363
- 1404 Gaylord Dr Raleigh, NC$215K--2.51,602
- 6729 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$210K432,400
- 6725 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$205K--2.52,202
- 6727 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$226K43.52,642
- 6729 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$218K43.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292