6708 Paloverde Ln, Charlotte, NC 282273 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $59,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 10902110
- Zillow Home ID: 6209804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6708 Paloverde Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hickory Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in Charlotte, and 417.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Ridge home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,448 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1984
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 1 baths
912 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1984
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 6714 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$117K321,790
- 6702 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$88K321,238
- 6720 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$128K321,500
- 6636 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$102K321,344
- 6713 Montezuma Trl Charlotte, NC$98K321,154
- 6719 Montezuma Trl Charlotte, NC$110K321,499
- 6707 Montezuma Trl Charlotte, NC$101K321,300
- 6726 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$131K421,765
- 6630 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$123K321,499
- 6707 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$128K33.51,680
- 6725 Montezuma Trl Charlotte, NC$130K42.51,968
- 6724 Pence Rd Charlotte, NC$92K321,308
- 6701 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$107K321,220
- 6713 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$93K321,531
- 6701 Montezuma Trl Charlotte, NC$104K321,400
- 6635 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$122K321,690
- 6719 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$102K321,220
- 6734 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$131K322,100
- 6731 Montezuma Trl Charlotte, NC$95K321,248
- 6624 Paloverde Ln Charlotte, NC$91K321,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.