- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6709 Park Ln, Dallas, TX 752254 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,958 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2007
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 740 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,524 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 00000407134000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26754787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6709 Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% lower than in Dallas, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 6703 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.05M33.54,181
- 6715 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.18M454,181
- 6641 Park Ln Dallas, TX$649K44.51,894
- 6719 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.34M555,006
- 6706 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$1.14M33.54,013
- 6708 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.03M44.54,492
- 6702 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.09M53.55,028
- 6714 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$715K433,208
- 6638 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$705K322,626
- 6714 Park Ln Dallas, TX$494K331,942
- 6635 Park Ln Dallas, TX$691K54.55,582
- 6725 Park Ln Dallas, TX$496K322,168
- 6720 Park Ln Dallas, TX$634K322,687
- 6722 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$743K332,858
- 6630 Desco Dr Dallas, TX$1.06M433,376
- 6629 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.48M454,538
- 6731 Park Ln Dallas, TX$1.12M444,980
- 6726 Park Ln Dallas, TX$458K221,452
- 6709 Woodland Dr Dallas, TX$569K32.52,700
- 6703 Woodland Dr Dallas, TX$1.22M43.54,975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.