- Lot: 7,601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,319 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $284,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Other (See Remarks), Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fencing \ Partial, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Trevor Browne, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14479149
- Zillow Home ID: 7716853
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $101-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 23.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|6715 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$107K||3||3||1,305|
|6710 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2||1,571|
|6716 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$117K||3||2||1,401|
|6702 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,665|
|6710 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$102K||--||2||1,505|
|6721 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$125K||--||2||2,115|
|6716 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$109K||5||2||1,921|
|6722 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$127K||4||2||1,889|
|6702 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$105K||--||2||1,626|
|6722 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$107K||--||2||1,713|
|6709 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$118K||--||2||1,401|
|6727 W Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ||$123K||--||2||2,062|
|6728 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$111K||3||2||1,305|
|6715 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$130K||4||2||2,000|
|6709 W Minnezona Ave Phoenix, AZ||$107K||4||2||1,571|
|6701 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,571|
|6715 W Minnezona Ave Phoenix, AZ||$95K||3||2||1,395|
|6701 W Minnezona Ave Phoenix, AZ||$92K||3||2||1,305|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1209 Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||--||--|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1202 Phoenix, AZ||$132K||4||2||1,828|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!