This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 3,632 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1993 for $585,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Partial basement, 100 sqft
- Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Auto Gar Dr Opn, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Built-in Bookcases, Amenities \ Cedar Closet, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Amenities \ Double/Dual Staircase, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Appliances \ Cooktop-Down Draft, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Dining Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Dining Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Table Space, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Exterior \ Cedar Siding, Heating system: Zoned, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Covered Parking, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Contemporary, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Topography \ Level, Type \ Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 021206 0021
- Zillow Home ID: 51727166
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.3-1.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts 22101 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Mc Lean as a whole. Among 22101 homes, this home is valued 31.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.7% lower than in Mc Lean, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 22101 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mc Lean.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22101 home values.
|6707 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$2.52M||6||7.5||8,616|
|6711 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.31M||5||3.5||2,794|
|6705 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.3M||--||3||3,024|
|6713 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.49M||6||4.5||3,807|
|6700 Lupine Ln Mc Lean, VA||$1.46M||5||4||3,396|
|6710 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.49M||5||4.5||3,850|
|6703 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$2.46M||8||4.5||7,100|
|6718 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.31M||4||3||2,572|
|6704 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.36M||5||3.5||3,135|
|6715 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$2.44M||6||5||7,241|
|6703 Lupine Ln Mc Lean, VA||$1.69M||4||5||4,084|
|811 Whann Ave Mc Lean, VA||$1.37M||4||3||2,392|
|6704 Lupine Ln Mc Lean, VA||$2.76M||6||7||9,054|
|6656 Holland St Mc Lean, VA||$1.29M||5||3.5||2,314|
|6701 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.31M||4||3.5||2,728|
|6700 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.29M||5||4||2,838|
|6707 Lupine Ln Mc Lean, VA||$2.74M||6||8||7,200|
|816 Whann Ave Mclean, VA||$1.07M||2||2||1,256|
|6720 Wemberly Way Mc Lean, VA||$1.69M||5||6||3,758|
|819 Whann Ave Mc Lean, VA||$1.54M||4||5||2,858|
Nearby Schools in Mc Lean
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!