671-673 Page St, San Francisco, CA 941174 beds, 2 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,530 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $2,025,000
- Price/sqft: $643
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 0848 002B
- Zillow Home ID: 15078966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 671-673 Page Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 665 Page St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.36M333,043
- 677-679 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.98M313,678
- 661-663 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.99M--23,250
- 332-334 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.03M434,665
- 350 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.51M--21,393
- 340 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.53M--21,393
- 326 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.84M522,850
- 360 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--21,462
- 672 Page St San Francisco, CA--21.51,300
- 676 Page St San Francisco, CA--211,300
- 674 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.2M21--
- 560 Haight St APT 108 San Francisco, CA$1.04M--31,215
- 560 Haight St APT 107 San Francisco, CA$1.77M--31,996
- 560 Haight St APT 106 San Francisco, CA$1.23M331,800
- 560 Haight St APT 105 San Francisco, CA$1.41M--32,073
- 560 Haight St APT 104 San Francisco, CA$1.41M--32,073
- 560 Haight St APT 103 San Francisco, CA$877K221,155
- 560 Haight St APT 102 San Francisco, CA$869K221,034
- 560 Haight St APT 109 San Francisco, CA$1.15M231,400
- 560 Haight St APT 203 San Francisco, CA$864K221,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292