671 Myrtle St, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $380,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 26108089
- Zillow Home ID: 19574897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 671 Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 667 Myrtle St San Jose, CA$589K21760
- 677 Myrtle St San Jose, CA$725K----1,440
- 1033 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$821K421,520
- 1009 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$1.17M----2,856
- 1022 W Taylor St San Jose, CA$698K321,344
- 1049 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$1.44M----5,120
- 670 Myrtle St San Jose, CA$659K21972
- 990 W Taylor St San Jose, CA$580K21948
- 676 Myrtle St San Jose, CA$762K321,562
- 1075 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$830K----2,016
- 989 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$977K432,428
- 980 W Taylor St San Jose, CA$573K211,316
- 979 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$718K311,150
- 972 W Taylor St San Jose, CA$809K----1,762
- 663 Helweh Ct San Jose, CA$776K332,338
- 1050 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$1.12M332,338
- 1034 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$1.38M542,972
- 657 Helweh Ct San Jose, CA$971K342,257
- 1024 Villa Ave San Jose, CA$1.08M322,089
- 960 W Taylor St San Jose, CA$1.32M322,869
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!