This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $1,620,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling System: Whole House Fan, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Whole House Fan, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Roof \ Shake, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Subclass \ House for Rent, Unit Features \ Ground Level, View Type: Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,770 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12403038
- Zillow Home ID: 19496276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Palo Alto home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Old Palo Alto homes, this home is valued 1.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.8% higher than in Palo Alto, and 41% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Palo Alto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
|661 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.5M||3||2||1,232|
|1870 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.43M||3||3||1,760|
|691 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.56M||3||2||1,942|
|1850 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.44M||4||3.5||2,583|
|651 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.64M||3||1.5||1,476|
|1828 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.4M||3||1||1,050|
|639 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.04M||5||4||2,834|
|660 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.38M||3||1.5||1,769|
|690 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.15M||3||1.5||1,451|
|627 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4M||3||3||2,716|
|646 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.62M||4||3||3,591|
|1925 Byron St Palo Alto, CA||$5.29M||5||4.5||4,500|
|630 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.84M||4||3||2,732|
|1849 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.07M||2||1||1,404|
|1861 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.6M||3||2.5||1,979|
|678 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.56M||4||2.5||2,400|
|1835 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.75M||4||4||2,800|
|1810 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.67M||3||2||1,652|
|666 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.8M||4||2.5||2,838|
|1875 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.16M||6||2||2,747|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!