- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6710 16th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $870,000
- Price/sqft: $384
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 055660028
- Zillow Home ID: 30682596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6710 16th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bensonhurst home values.
- 6708 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$672K----1,496
- 6706 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$605K----1,496
- 6704 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$717K----1,496
- 1571 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY$716K----2,036
- 6702 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$812K----2,268
- 1569 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY$625K----1,836
- 6802 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$913K----3,060
- 1565 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY$753K----2,196
- 6804 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$855K----3,060
- 1563 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY$993K----1,836
- 6806 16th Ave Brooklyn, NY$828K----3,060
- 1561 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY$741K----1,836
- 1571 67th St APT 1D Brooklyn, NY$504K----1,290
- 1571 67th St APT 1E Brooklyn, NY$664K----1,565
- 1571 67th St APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$476K211,472
- 1571 67th St APT 1C Brooklyn, NY$529K----1,287
- 1571 67th St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$450K----811
- 1571 67th St APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$431K----811
- 1571 67th St APT 2D Brooklyn, NY$430K----856
- 1571 67th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$431K----811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.