6710 SE May St, Milwaukie, OR 972222 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $80,325
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- has forced air gas heating system
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00058458
- Zillow Home ID: 48213425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6710 Se May Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.1% higher than in Clackamas, and 10% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97222 home values.
- 6730 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$175K311,486
- 6719 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$164K211,000
- 6708 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$244K41.52,208
- 6717 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$140K21706
- 6721 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$149K31896
- 6729 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$169K311,056
- 6740 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$173K321,252
- 9431 SE Bell Ave Milwaukie, OR$207K32.51,624
- 6715 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$192K32706
- 9325 SE Bell Ave Milwaukie, OR$176K311,437
- 6706 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$159K211,190
- 6790 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$175K321,227
- 6709 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$289K222,430
- 6799 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$185K321,227
- 9319 SE Bell Ave Milwaukie, OR$141K21672
- 6720 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$148K21792
- 6718 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$169K311,008
- 6712 SE Overland St Milwaukie, OR$146K21756
- 6704 SE May St Milwaukie, OR$154K31966
- 9315 SE Bell Ave Milwaukie, OR$144K21718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.