6710 Waverhill Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 2 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,660 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Pantry, Open Floor Plan, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Walk-In Closets, Cul-de-Sac, Carpet, Loft/Bonus Room, HOA, Master Suite, Electric Oven/Stove
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 491409111054000500
- Zillow Home ID: 61760674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6710 Waverhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 6714 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K32.52,035
- 2831 Earlswood Ln Indianapolis, IN$100K321,222
- 2825 Earlswood Ln Indianapolis, IN$139K31.52,430
- 6718 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$118K31.52,035
- 6722 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K311,190
- 6650 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K322,492
- 6717 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K32.51,568
- 6726 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K31.52,150
- 2832 Earlswood Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K32.51,721
- 2828 Earlswood Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K32.52,036
- 6723 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K321,190
- 6730 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K21933
- 6706 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K311,313
- 2824 Earlswood Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K31.52,036
- 2820 Earlswood Ln Indianapolis, IN$122K31.52,035
- 6727 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K31.51,568
- 6703 Everbloom Ln Indianapolis, IN$96K311,362
- 6734 Waverhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K331,453
- 6712 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K31.52,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.