6711 4th Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900433 beds, 2 baths, 985 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 83 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $386
- MLS #: IG14089237
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 985 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4008014029
- Zillow Home ID: 20327998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6711 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81% greater than in Los Angeles, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 6707 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$389K432,000
- 6715 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$285K21702
- 6703 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$330K311,305
- 6719 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$298K211,002
- 6723 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$326K211,482
- 6710 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$309K311,057
- 6706 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$344K321,449
- 6714 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$279K21838
- 6727 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$310K211,181
- 6702 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$346K321,536
- 6718 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$274K21784
- 6722 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$320K311,022
- 6706 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$266K21792
- 6731 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$290K21864
- 6702 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$376K521,988
- 6710 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$290K21905
- 6714 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$304K31993
- 6726 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$271K221,149
- 6718 4th Ave Los Angeles, CA$296K21905
- 6630 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$547K------
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292