6712 Division Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 1 bath, 1,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 1840 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $424,000
- Price/sqft: $422
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Fountain, Sun Room, Detached Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2028700565
- Zillow Home ID: 48775936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6712 Division Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Seattle, and 46.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- 6716 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$608K33.51,800
- 6708 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$399K211,820
- 6720 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$501K42.752,350
- 6702 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$518K322,300
- 6722 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$509K321,560
- 6724 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$296K21.5620
- 6724 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$438K311,210
- 6726 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$352K20.75960
- 826 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$443K21970
- 6730 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$456K311,440
- 6556 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$453K211,280
- 6757 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$510K------
- 6711 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$497K321,820
- 6709 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$504K311,220
- 6710 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$447K311,250
- 6717 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$608K332,200
- 6707 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA$395K11810
- 6717 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA$439K211,130
- 830 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$416K311,450
- 6716 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$537K33.251,658
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.