6713 Clarendon Hills Rd, Darien, IL 605613 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,167 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $200,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Florida Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0923300004
- Zillow Home ID: 4587364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6713 Clarendon Hills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60561 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Darien, and 310.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
- 6709 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$221K--1936
- 6717 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$159K--1912
- 6705 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$307K--21,288
- 9 Willow Way APT 2 Westmont, IL$668K--43,296
- 6721 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$340K43.5--
- 6718 Dale Rd Darien, IL$289K--2.52,492
- 6714 Dale Rd Darien, IL$195K--1980
- 6701 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$153K--11,504
- 6722 Dale Rd Darien, IL$268K--1.51,036
- 6710 Dale Rd Darien, IL$189K----952
- 6725 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$303K322,275
- 6706 Dale Rd Darien, IL$262K--21,392
- 6726 Dale Rd Darien, IL$331K321,362
- 1903 Plainfield Rd APT A Darien, IL$344K221,800
- 1903 Plainfield Rd APT B Darien, IL$399K222,320
- 1903 Plainfield Rd APT C Darien, IL$418K332,425
- 1905 Plainfield Rd APT A Darien, IL$323K221,800
- 321 67th St Darien, IL$337K--21,378
- 6727 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$245K--2.51,536
- 6710 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$310K--21,645
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.