6713 Kensington Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 1 bath, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $199,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 456 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: W0210151012
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 12557130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6713 Kensington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 6715 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$278K321,461
- 6711 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$190K31962
- 6709 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$183K311,368
- 6717 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$235K31.51,485
- 6707 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$212K311,082
- 6712 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$258K421,330
- 6710 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$372K432,168
- 6714 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$295K321,787
- 6716 Kensington Ave # 0 Richmond, VA$218K421,639
- 6708 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$230K311,443
- 6721 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$278K411,779
- 6716 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$176K311,336
- 6705 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$213K311,440
- 6712 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$187K21.5900
- 6714 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$218K221,560
- 6706 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$229K311,530
- 6710 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$218K311,416
- 6716 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$254K421,639
- 6718 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$291K421,702
- 6708 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$274K321,313
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.