6714 W Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,317 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $117,000
- Finished basement, 396 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached, Parking Type: Open
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 56060001400
- Zillow Home ID: 3009228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6714 W Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hi-Pointe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% higher than in Saint Louis, and 307.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hi-Pointe home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hi-Pointe home values.
- 6718 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K21792
- 6720 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--1.5792
- 6715 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1792
- 1303 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$125K--1792
- 1307 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$129K21792
- 1301 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$143K21792
- 6724 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K--1792
- 6719 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K21792
- 1311 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$105K--1792
- 1239 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$121K--1779
- 1315 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$105K--1792
- 6721 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$60K311,000
- 6721 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K--1792
- 1237 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$63K11680
- 6723 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K21792
- 6726 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K21792
- 1317 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$96K21792
- 1235 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$90K--1476
- 6725 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K--1792
- 6727 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K--1792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.