- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6715 Ditman St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $119,999
- Price/sqft: $97
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 412358300
- Zillow Home ID: 10421059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6715 Ditman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 3 beds, -- baths
1,240 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 3 beds, -- baths
- 6713 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$123K3--1,240
- 6717 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,414
- 6719 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$98K321,240
- 6711 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$121K----1,240
- 6721 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$118K31.51,240
- 307 Louis Ln Kunkletown, PA$67K21768
- 6709 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$85K----1,240
- 6723 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,240
- 6707 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$91K----1,240
- 6716 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,080
- 6714 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,080
- 6718 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,080
- 6712 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$114K321,080
- 6720 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,080
- 6710 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,080
- 6722 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,080
- 6708 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,080
- 6724 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$122K311,300
- 6725 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$92K----1,240
- 6705 Ditman St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.