6717 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 7 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 6453677
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 412410600
- Zillow Home ID: 10421479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6717 Torresdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 6715 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K311,600
- 6719 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K411,600
- 6713 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$108K311,600
- 45011 Lr PA$119K331,304
- 6711 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$107K31.51,600
- 6723 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,600
- 6724 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,200
- 6722 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,200
- 6726 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,200
- 6707 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$91K211,856
- 6720 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,200
- 6728 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,200
- 6718 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$74K321,200
- 6730 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,200
- 6716 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,200
- 6725 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,600
- 6732 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,200
- 6714 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,200
- 6734 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,200
- 6712 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.