6718 Desilu Dr, San Antonio, TX 782403 beds, 2 baths, 1,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,239 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 146340140120
- Zillow Home ID: 26343606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6718 Desilu Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% lower than in San Antonio Metro, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 78240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78240 home values.
- 6722 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$118K421,330
- 6714 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$121K321,700
- 6710 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$119K321,383
- 6726 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$128K321,404
- 5602 Ponderosa Dr San Antonio, TX$108K321,100
- 5603 Ben Casey Dr San Antonio, TX$119K321,272
- 6708 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$93K311,056
- 6730 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$116K321,301
- 5606 Ponderosa Dr San Antonio, TX$129K31.51,543
- 5602 Ben Casey Dr San Antonio, TX$153K421,948
- 6719 Alan Hale St San Antonio, TX$119K421,626
- 6802 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$105K321,242
- 6706 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$110K31.51,306
- 6715 Alan Hale St San Antonio, TX$119K321,567
- 6723 Alan Hale St San Antonio, TX$122K421,410
- 5607 Ben Casey Dr San Antonio, TX$145K321,912
- 5610 Ponderosa Dr San Antonio, TX$109K321,225
- 5603 Ponderosa Dr San Antonio, TX$107K321,167
- 6707 Desilu Dr San Antonio, TX$134K31.51,536
- 6727 Alan Hale St San Antonio, TX$137K321,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.