6718 Greenwell St, Pensacola, FL 325263 beds, 2 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $77,550
- Price/sqft: $67
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 391S306003029001
- Zillow Home ID: 44658758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6718 Greenwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% lower than in Pensacola, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32526 home values.
- 6716 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$92K--21,258
- 3019 Liana Ln Pensacola, FL$259K422,072
- 6724 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$79K--21,697
- 3021 Liana Ln Pensacola, FL$288K--3.52,683
- 3013 Liana Ln Pensacola, FL$276K--2.52,820
- 6712 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$82K321,700
- 6717 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$103K--2.51,672
- 6711 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$124K421,807
- 6723 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$84K--2.51,961
- 6721 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$227K--22,600
- 3009 Liana Ln Pensacola, FL$230K321,984
- 6708 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$78K--21,569
- 3025 Liana Ln Pensacola, FL$274K--3.52,315
- 6726 Bellview Pines Rd Pensacola, FL$85K--21,344
- 6722 Bellview Pines Rd Pensacola, FL$120K321,644
- 6705 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$105K--2.51,543
- 6697 Black Oak Pl Pensacola, FL$79K--21,469
- 6730 Bellview Pines Rd Pensacola, FL$78K--21,506
- 6718 Bellview Pines Rd Pensacola, FL$106K--21,487
- 6704 Greenwell St Pensacola, FL$96K--2.51,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.