- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 259 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 21343014
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Brick, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Attic Access, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 491002114006000716
- Zillow Home ID: 1224779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46219 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46219 homes, this home is 3.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 112.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 33.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46219 home values.
|6712 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||--||1,229|
|6724 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||1||1,000|
|6719 E Michigan St Indianapolis, IN||$158K||2||1||2,414|
|6711 E Michigan St Indianapolis, IN||$142K||3||--||1,510|
|6725 E Michigan St Indianapolis, IN||$141K||3||--||1,288|
|6706 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$144K||3||1||1,500|
|6730 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$158K||3||2||2,240|
|6719 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$135K||3||2||1,430|
|6719 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$144K||3||2||1,430|
|6725 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$144K||2||1.5||1,328|
|6713 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||3||1||1,267|
|6731 E Michigan St Indianapolis, IN||$159K||2||1||2,100|
|6707 E Michigan St Indianapolis, IN||$195K||3||2||2,912|
|6731 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$128K||3||1||--|
|6731 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$134K||3||1||1,393|
|6736 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||1||1,305|
|6700 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||--||1,075|
|6711 Shelley St Indianapolis, IN||$207K||3||1||1,848|
|6737 E Michigan St Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||--||1,315|
|6710 Perry Dr Indianapolis, IN||$132K||3||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Warren Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!