6719 18th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981065 beds, 3 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $413,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 570 sqft
- Partial basement, 990 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3438502584
- Zillow Home ID: 48874986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6719 18th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% higher than in Seattle, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverview home values.
- 6721 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K52.752,150
- 6711 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$296K311,140
- 6729 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$314K211,030
- 6703 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$398K41.752,250
- 6737 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$308K31.751,200
- 6741 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$396K52.752,400
- 6714 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$343K421,830
- 6720 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$299K111,170
- 6704 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$227K11710
- 6712 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$266K21.5900
- 6730 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$254K21890
- 6563 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$383K431,970
- 6745 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$380K31.751,600
- 6559 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$389K431,970
- 6740 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$327K321,880
- 1713 SW Holly St Seattle, WA$413K432,300
- 6560 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$367K431,890
- 6553 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$349K21.751,090
- 6746 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$394K32.52,300
- 6556 18th Ave SW Seattle, WA$337K32.751,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.