- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
672 Indian Oak Ln UNIT 108, Agoura Hills, CA 913772 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,262 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $189,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 314 sqft
- View: Park
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 440
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 8010220445
- Zillow Home ID: 16496954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 672 Indian Oak Lane UNIT 108
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% higher than in Oak Park, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91377 home values.
- Unit 101$358K22.51,238
Nearby Schools in Oak Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292