- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
672 Onaha St, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 4 baths, 4,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $2,275,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 570 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,325 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350120020000
- Zillow Home ID: 610836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 672 Onaha Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Honolulu, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 664 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$2.32M3210,279
- 4219 Alae St Honolulu, HI$1.86M62.51,679
- 679 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.85M421,982
- 667 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.16M663,993
- 656 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.61M321,818
- 4205 Alae St Honolulu, HI$2.07M64.53,260
- 661 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.49M444,024
- 679 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$3.33M54.54,345
- 659 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.93M631,878
- 704 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.93M523,303
- 653 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.79M51.52,030
- 650 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.62M332,153
- 4216 Alae St Honolulu, HI$1.63M331,891
- 701 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.63M51.51,586
- 4202 Alae St Honolulu, HI$1.82M531,824
- 659 Kuana St Honolulu, HI$1.99M74.53,883
- 649 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.81M322,154
- 645 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.71M32.51,845
- 640 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.71M32.51,904
- 650 Kuana St Honolulu, HI$2.61M42.53,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.