- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
672 Slate Run, Elgin, IL 601244 beds, 5 baths, 4,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- HOA Fee: $36
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $467,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,127 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0512252014
- Zillow Home ID: 111187965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 672 Slate Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% higher than in Elgin, and 154.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 673 Slate Run Elgin, IL$383K------
- 674 Slate Run Elgin, IL$251K32.12,050
- 675 Slate Run Elgin, IL$309K------
- 671 Slate Run Elgin, IL$385K433,103
- 677 Slate Run Elgin, IL$316K------
- 676 Slate Run Elgin, IL$298K42.12,843
- 669 Slate Run Elgin, IL$266K------
- 679 Slate Run Elgin, IL$386K433,300
- 667 Slate Run Elgin, IL$322K------
- 681 Slate Run Elgin, IL$361K------
- 3553 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$321K543,272
- 665 Slate Run Elgin, IL--------
- 3558 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$417K443,420
- 3560 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$319K------
- 3551 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$306K------
- 3551 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$272K543,430
- 3562 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$334K------
- 3552 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$299K443,132
- 3552 Hidden Fawn Dr Elgin, IL$261K43.53,132
- 683 Slate Run Elgin, IL$423K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.