- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 5,245 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $139,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 720 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ M, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ M, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ M, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 11, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 793000002200
- Zillow Home ID: 55081242
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 5.9% next year. Among 98520 homes, this home is valued 48.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% greater than in Aberdeen, and 90.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6716 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$212K||--||--||3,498|
|821 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$108K||--||--||1,056|
|6719 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$144K||--||--||1,868|
|1001 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$114K||--||--||1,206|
|6712 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$123K||--||--||1,409|
|6715 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$207K||--||--||2,391|
|815 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||--||--||--||--|
|820 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$202K||--||--||1,798|
|1003 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$106K||--||--||1,094|
|815 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$158K||--||--||1,949|
|1005 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$96K||--||--||990|
|6708 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$274K||3||3||3,133|
|707 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$239K||--||--||2,697|
|6807 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$135K||--||--||1,400|
|6711 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$235K||--||--||2,146|
|1007 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$117K||--||--||1,042|
|910 Clarke Rd Aberdeen, WA||$130K||3||1||1,296|
|703 Hill Rd Aberdeen, WA||$156K||--||--||1,944|
|904 Clarke Rd Aberdeen, WA||$135K||3||2||1,800|
|6816 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$84K||--||--||1,220|
Nearby Schools in Aberdeen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!